sobota, 19. oktober 2019

NINA

Next morning 5 o'clock...
Rosemarie wake up  Emely.
Rosemarie: Wake up girl we need to go.
Emely: Where are we going to?
Rosemarie: We are going to France.
Emely: Oh I always wanted to see France, the city of love, what else can I wish.
Rosemarie: Oh no, no, no girl we are not going to France to find love. We are going to France to teach you some things.
Emely: Teach me about what?
Rosemarie: We are gonna teach you how to be criminal
Emely: Uh okay. So me you and Thomas are going to France
Rosemarie: Okay, first rule of criminal world is never tell anyone your real name.
Emely: Okay so what is my name?
Rosemarie: Your name is Lauren.
Emely: Okay what's yours and Thomas's name?
Rosemarie: For you I'm your mom and Thomas is your father.
So you need to pack all things you have, and when you have your phone with you  need to broke it or delette all things and leave it somewhere.
Emely: Okay.
After 1 hour they are on airport...
Emely: When is our fly?
Thomas: At 7 o'clock.
Emely: Fine...What are you gonna teach me?
Rosemarie: You'll see.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

ZALA

In the mean tume Rosemarie was talking to a hot dude, she just met. They seem to have a lot in commkn, a lot. In her head she was thinking...