sreda, 5. februar 2020

Neža

ROSEMARIE
It's in my head. I can't forget the memories, the fear that I felt when we were trapped in that hole. In my dream the thing repeats over and over again. Sometimes I feel that everything would be easier if… If I would run away. But that's not an option. Running away means fear. And I have to be fearless. For Emily and for me.
Do you know that weird insict you have that is constatly telling you something is going to happen? Well I can't get rid of this feeling today. Something will happen. I'm in a little motel with Emily, she is packing our stuff. We are going away. I mean, we are criminals after all.
When we get to the reception Emily has to go to toilet. I'm waiting when I suddenly see a strange man. He sits on the couch and I can only see his back. He looks familiar…
»I'm ready!« Emily calls. The man turns around.
And suddenly I recognize the man.
It's him. It's Thomas.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

ZALA

In the mean tume Rosemarie was talking to a hot dude, she just met. They seem to have a lot in commkn, a lot. In her head she was thinking...